Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Some History

Our journey began 12 years ago, almost to the day. My husband and I were YOUNG newly weds, I now ask myself "What were we thinking?!?" He was barely 20, and I was just shy of that mark, but we were in love. Don't misunderstand me, I love him wholeheartedly and cherish every day that we had together, but there was so much growing up that happened together those first years. Not to mention TONS of trial and error. But I digress...
Like most young people we thought that the next logical step was getting our Bachelor's degrees followed by our Master's. No, seriously, we thought that since we had crossed MARRIAGE off of our to-do list a baby was next! So on a wing and a prayer (roughly 6 months after marriage), we "stopped preventing" allowing God to take control of our fertility. (What a test that has been).

No comments:

Post a Comment